I thought I’d write a quick post this evening on 5 products/items that I am just desperate to get my hands on this month. I’ve seen so many wish list posts that are spurring me on to buy more items, that I thought I’d create my own little wish list!
- ASOS Cigarette Trousers – £28.00I have had these in my saved basket for a while now and I think I may just bite the bullet and buy them as they are perfect for spring and I am quite liking the tailored look at the moment. I only have one other item of clothing in this colour and I always get complements when I wear it!
- Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder Foundation – £32.00 I found out after using the samples I was sent, that I absolutely love this foundation! My skin had never looked so flawless and that is something I would like to achieve on a regular basis! I think I am going to have to buy this as soon as my Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua runs out as it is just gorgeous!
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara £19.50
I just feel like I need the full-size of this in my life rather than just a miniature. You can read about my love of this mascara here.
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Metallic Pomegranate £4.99 I absolutely love my colour tattoo in Pink Gold and after hearing Anna from Vivianna Does Makeup rave on about this colour I feel like I really need to add it to my make up collection. The colour is so different to anything I already have and I feel like it would lovely all year round!
- Kerastase Discipline Fluidissime Leave-In Spray for Unruly Hair £20.50 I really love Kerastase products and I feel like my hair would really benefit from a leave-in spray to help tame it a little better. I have got the nourishment back into my hair through using their Shampoo and hair masque but now I just need to control the frizzy bits! I am saving up in the hope that this will help!
What products/items are you lusting after? Have you tried any of the things on my wish list? Are there any that you would want too?