We’ve made it! It’s the final day of the challenge and I have loved doing it, it’s really got me thinking and also got me some great recommendations from you lovely readers! The final day is all about my favourite YouTubers and for me this was pretty simple. I’ve narrowed it down to my favourite 5 who all have amazing blogs too!
- Vivianna Does Makeup Anna has taken the top spot in this list. She is just amazing, I love her blog, I watch every video, I listen to her advice, I buy all the products she recommends. I just think she is the best and I find her really easy to relate to unlike some other YouTubers. Her blog is: http://www.viviannadoesmakeup.com
- Lily PebblesHow can you talk about Anna without talking about Lily? They are very similar in style and often have similar posts but different products included in them! I love Lily, I find her so down to earth and she gets up to some great stuff in London which makes me want to live there a little bit more! Her blog is:http://www.lilypebbles.co.uk/
- Essie ButtonEstee from Essie Button is so cute and quirky, she has a great range of videos and her instagram is full of great pictures! She made me love Grey Hounds from her amazing clips of Reggie and I always make sure I stop by her blog and her YouTube Channel! Her blog is: http://www.esteelalonde.com
- Amelia Liana Amelia is my high-end favourite, she posts about products that I lust after on a frequent basis, yet still does drugstore beauty too. I love the way she edits her videos and I find her really easy to watch! Her blog is: http://amelialiana.com
- Fleur De Force I have watched Fleur for years and years now and I find her videos really easy to watch. She appeals to a wide audience range and I find her recommendations amazing. She has great style and has also just released a book which I am yet to get my hands on. I feel like unlike other very popular YouTubers, she hasn’t let fame get to her head and is still the same genuine woman she was when she started. Her blog is: http://fleurdeforce.blogspot.co.uk
Theres my top 5 YouTubers! I could go on forever as there is so many I love and not all of them are makeup related. Shock Horror! Who are your favourite YouTubers? Are you subscribed to any of the ones I have mentioned? I hope you’ve enjoyed my 14 day challenge as much as I’ve enjoyed doing it! I am now about to start my exams so my uploading schedule may be a little bit all over the place. I would still like to do a daily post but I am aiming for 3 posts a week until exams are over, if I can fit any extra in it will just be a nice bonus! However, I really do love blogging and I find it a good de-stress so it may end up staying as daily posting, but definitely not twice daily! Good luck to anyone else who has exams, here’s a Ryan Gosling MeMe to get you through! (There was about a thousand I could have chosen so picking one was pretty difficult!) :