Now I had planned to only post once today but Country Girl Em has very kindly nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award and seeing as I love these posts, I thought it would be rude not to do it tonight. If you haven’t checked out her blog, you really should, she has some lovely posts and reviews and is an all round lovely blogger :).
LINK TO THE BLOGGER WHO TOOK THE TIME TO NOMINATE YOU (SEE ABOVE)
LIST SEVEN RANDOM THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF. (SEE BELOW)
NOMINATE SEVEN CREATIVE, BEAUTIFUL BLOGGERS.
NOTIFY THE AMAZING PEOPLE THAT YOU NOMINATED THEM FOR THE AWARD!
Random Facts About Me:
- I tutor Maths to earn money whilst at university, mainly GCSE but also A-Level, I am a bit of a maths nerd and really enjoy working with numbers.
- Despite my degree being Finance, Accounting and Management, I am hoping to convert it to law once my three years are over.
- I am absolutely desperate for a pug! If I didn’t still live at home I would have bought one by now. When T and I move out that is the first thing I am buying (even before tea towels and cutlery!) I even bought a duvet cover covered in pugs to try and convince my dad to let me have one!
- As sad as it sounds, to relax I like to make something, I am particularly handy at crocheting and knitting so when I’m stressed, multiple woollen items are produced!
- In my gap year I qualified as a healthcare advisor for Boots, working behind the pharmacy to help people figure out which over the counter medicine would suit them best after listening to their symptoms.
- I have been with T for 3 years in June, he is my first long-term boyfriend and also my best friend. We spend most days laughing at each others stupidity.
- I passed my driving test when I was seventeen, only 5 months after my birthday. I have been driving ever since and it is one of the best things I have ever learnt to do. Last summer I traded my Vauxhall Corsa in for a convertible sports car and there’s been no looking back! Having the roof off and driving round in the sun just makes me feel so cool! (N.B Nobody who says they feel cool is actually cool!)
- Confetti and Curves
- The Luxe List
- Glam With Sam
- Beauty Thoughts
- Rachel Ellis Fashion & Beauty
- The Beauty Sanctuary