Apologies for the small, well used bottle of foundation, I only decided to review this after using it for quite a while! I’ve heard quite a lot about the Benefit Oxygen Wow! foundation so when T got it me in a set for christmas I was really excited to try it! Benefit describe this foundation as an ‘oil-free brightening liquid foundation [that] builds from light to medium coverage for a natural complexion you can believe in. It’s you…just more luminous & healthy looking.’ It is a very lightweight foundation that is quite watery in texture, it does look pretty natural, however I feel like you have to use quite a bit each time you use it. My skin does look healthy when I wear it and it blends out quite nicely, however, it does have a couple of downsides. I have summarised the good and the bad points with this below:
- Lightweight in texture
- Doesn’t feel cakey on the skin
- Blends well
- I feel like my skin can breathe when I wear it
- I have found quite a good colour match in the colour ‘ivory’
- You have to use quite a lot each time
- It does seem to disappear throughout the day, particularly in my T zone it just kind of fades away. I feel like I would have to reapply this if I had a long day, which is a bit of a faff.
- If you have any dry patches this can stick to them from time to time, which I discovered during my recent mega dry skin spell.
Overall I do quite like this foundation, it is nice and lightweight which is good for the day time. I have enjoyed using this small bottle however I don’t think I would pay £26.50 for the full price as I do prefer my Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua to this for the day time and I have hardly any faults with that.
Have you tried this foundation? If so, what do you think of it?