I may do a bit of a series over the next few weeks with my best products from various different brands, is that something you guys would be interested in reading? Even if this turns out to be just a one off, I thought I’d talk about my top 5 products from No7. I didn’t quite realise just how much makeup I had from the brand until I decided to write this post. I put this down to the fact that I used to work at Boots (I still technically do but I haven’t done a shift since around christmas time) and therefore took full advantage of the extra discount you get on No7 and bought myself lots of goodies! Here’s my current No7 Stash:
- My favourite of the No7 products are their Precision Lip Pencils £6.75 I have the colours Red and Plum and they are really lovely products. To be honest I never really buy lip liners that often as I can’t justify the money as well as buying a new lipstick or foundation but these ones are great. They don’t drag the lips, they don’t smudge, they go on easily, the come with a built in sharpener, there is a great range of colours… the list is endless! If you can grab one of the £3 off No7 coupons too then you are in for an absolute bargain!
- Just missing the top spot is the Instant Radiance Bronzing Highlighter £9.95 This is a stick highlighter that has more of a golden bronze under tone to it. It is really easy to use, it is a gorgeous colour, blends out nicely and is all round quite a practical and handy product to have over summer. It looks fabulous with a tan and gives a lovely healthy glow to the skin. If you haven’t already tried this, you should pick it up as it is great!
- In at number 3 is the Stay Perfect Lipstick in Classic Rose £9.95 I love this colour so much, it is quite a nice matte finish and is a deep pinky red colour that is perfect for both day and night time. It lasts quite a long time and the more squared off shape of the lipstick makes it really easy to apply!
- The number 4 space belongs to their Pencil Sharpener £4.95 This is so handy, never snaps my pencils, has two different sizes so I can sharpen everything just with this one sharpener. I don’t know why I like this so much but I really do! (Sneaky Tip: The £3 off coupons also work on this so you can take it home for the rock bottom price of £1.95. Shushh you didn’t hear that from me!)
- Taking the final spot is the Stay Perfect Eyeshadows £7.00 Although I love these a lot, they unfortunately don’t write the names of the colours on the bottom so I have no idea which ones I have in my collection. They are a dark taupe and a light taupe but unfortunately I can’t tell you any more than that. The formulation and pigmentation is really good on these and the packaging is nice and slim which means you can fit a few in your makeup bag.
Have you tried anything from No7 before? What are your favourites? Have you tried any of the products I’ve mentioned above? I just want to also mention that although I did/do work for Boots, this is not a sponsored post in the slightest and all the opinions above are my own :)! I was always a bit sceptical of No7 as I felt it was more targeted toward the more mature lady, however, I really do feel like they have something for everyone now. There are many more products I love and many more that I would like to try too! Let me know if you have any good suggestions for me!