So yesterday I realised I’d been nominated for two more awards, both of which I haven’t done before so I thought I would group them together into one post today. I’ll start off with the Real Neat Blog Award so a big thank you to the lovely Ana from Ravishing Roses for nominating me for this one!
So here are the rules:
1) Put the award logo on your blog.
2) Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3) Thank the person who nominated you, linking to their blog.
4) Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5) Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
Here are the questions Ana asked me:
1. Who is your beauty inspiration?
I have 3: Millie Mackintosh, Emma Watson and Alexa Chung. They are all just so beautiful and have established their own style whilst still looking natural!
2. What is your favourite platform of social media?
Instagram for sure. I haven’t got one for this blog yet as I have forgotten the password to my personal account and can’t log out of it on my phone! Oops!
3. What are your summer fashion essentials?
A good pair of sandals, some nice fitted plain tops that will go with anything and an amazing pair of sunglasses!
4. What is your go-to eyeshadow palatte?
My Urban Decay Naked 3 I think. I love the pinky tones in it as they just complement my skin tone perfectly.
5. What is your favourite high street clothing store?
I really like H & M – you can pick up some right bargains in there!
6. What is your worst beauty habit?
Either squeezing spots or never plucking my eyebrows! Both awful but true!
7. Who is your blog inspiration?
Definitely Anna from Vivianna Does Makeup! Her blog is beautiful, it really shows off her style and her posts are always interesting!
I’m not nominating anyone in particular as I keep picking the same people for each tag or the people I would choose tag me (talking about you Ana!) so I nominate anyone who is reading this and wants to give it a go! So my questions to you are:
- Would you rather only have new products for the rest of your life or only have your holy grail product from each category?
- Do you have no-make-up days?
- Whats the worst makeup disaster you have ever had?
- Would you tell a friend if their makeup looked bad?
- Are you a messy person or a tidy person?
- How often do you go shopping for makeup/clothes?
- Who is you favourite Blogger you have found via WordPress so far?
Okay, so onto the Versatile Blogger Award. I am really sorry if this is getting boring but hang on in there till the end as I have something to ask you!
Thank you to Bronagh for tagging me to do this award! Again, I’m not going to tag anyone for this particular one as I don’t want to bombard you all with it! The rules for this are:
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link back to the post on your site announcing their nomination.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
So 7 things about me:
- I am very feisty, If I think something is wrong I am very argumentative!
- I have a massive sweet tooth particularly when it comes to cakes! (I am currently sat writing this and eating battenburg!)
- I am addicted to American TV shows! PLL, Vampire Diaries, Grey’s Anatomy, Gossip Girl, Suits… the list goes on!
- I am very sensitive and I am a big crier! (Believe it or not I get this from my Dad!)
- I have never really watched a whole episode of Friends! (Please don’t kill me!)
- I love coffee! But only decaf as caffeine makes me go a bit crazy!
- The thought of having children genuinely terrifies me! I’ll be one of those people who put it off and put it off until suddenly i’m going through the menopause lol!
So there we have it! My final request to those of you who have stuck it out till the bitter end is to tell me what post you would like to celebrate TheRoseBeautyFiles hitting 250 followers. I am about 10 away from 250 at the moment and seeing as I already have a giveaway going on I wanted to do something different. I want you guys to suggest some ideas that you would like to see and I will pick my favourite from the bunch!