So I popped into Boots on a bit of a whim today and decided to spend some of my hard earned Advantage Card points. I’ve been dying to try some the Una Brennan skincare range and I wanted another Maybelline Colour tattoo. Sadly, there were some rather intriguing 3for2 offer on so I picked up way more than I wanted. I say sadly, I’m not really that sad about it! I also ordered something from All Beauty so I thought I’d pop that into this haul too! So, what did I get?
- Una Brennan Superfacialist Vitamin C+ Skin Renew Cleansing Oil £10.99 I have been dying to try this for ages now as I have seen so many bloggers rave about it. I’ve got a bit of a thing about cleansers at the moment and I think I may do a blog post about all the recent ones I’ve tried, some time in the next week. This smells absolutely amazing, pretty much the same as the Body Shop Satsuma range and the texture is lovely. I can’t wait to use this to take my makeup off tonight!
- Una Brenna Superfacialist Rose Intense Moisture Mask £8.99 I didn’t realise that the skincare would be on three for two so it left me a little bit stumped when I got there as I hadn’t looked into what other products to get. I thought I would give this a try for when my skin is in it’s dry phases and seeing as I have run out of my Clarins Hydraquench face mask that I love. I’m not usually a fan of rose scents but this one is quite subtle thank goodness.
- Una Brennan Superfacialist Salicylic Acid Anti Blemish Clay Mask £8.99 My skin goes through two main phases, really dry or really spotty so I thought I would cover both occasions. I have heard loads of good things about clay masks and obviously salicylic acid is good for getting rid of the top layer of skin so your skin looks smoother and fresher. I am quite excited to try this as I have never bought a face mask specifically for blemish prone skin and de-clogging pores.
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Metallic Pomegranate £4.99 You may have seen this in my April Wishlist post and now I have finally got my hands on it! I’ve recently been quite frivolous in getting rid of products that I will just never use so I thought I would reward myself with a few more of these. Although these do still crease on me I love how easy they are and the colour payoff is great. I don’t have any eye shadow in this kind of colour so I am looking forward to trying it out!
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Permanent Taupe £4.99 This is one of the matte colour tattoo shades, I love the colour and I am intrigued to see how this wears both on its own and layered. It didn’t swatch quite as nicely as the original formula but I am remaining open minded and I will keep you posted!
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Vintage Plum £4.99 Again, these were on a 3for2 offer so I was searching the shelves for another colour that took my fancy. This is one of the ‘leather’ colour tattoos and I quite liked the idea of trying all three of the formulas. This is a lovely grey toned purple and I think that this will look lovely both on its own or layered with a slight shimmer in the inner corner. Again, this didn’t swatch as nicely but I will reserve judgement until I’ve tried it on the eyes.
- Kerastase Discipline Fluidissime Leave-In Spray for Unruly Hair £20.50 Again, this was featured in my April Wishlist and I am excited to try this tomorrow when I wash my hair. Around the front of my face, particularly on the side I sleep on, I have very fuzzy almost baby hairs and I am hoping that this will help to tame them down a little bit and leave my hair looking a little more sleek. This also doubles up as heat protection if I wanted to straighten or blow dry my hair for a change.
Those are all the bits from my haul. I am pretty pleased with all the bits I’ve got, particularly as I didn’t spend any real money (my mum treated me to my hair product and the other items were all bought with advantage points)! I will do a review of some or all of these items after I have given them a good test drive. Is there any product you particularly want to hear more about? Have you tried any of these?