I’ve been on a bit of a finishing off mission this month with all sorts of products and I thought I would take pictures of them all and show you! Now, unlike most people, who gather the items up and take a picture at the end of the month, I hate hoarding empty packets so i’ve taken a picture of each individual item so I could bin it! I’ve separated the items into 3 categories: Skincare, Makeup & Beauty and Other and done a little photo collage of the items for each so I hope you like this post!
- Garnier Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes – I got these free in Freshers Week from the Johnson and Johnson stand, I’ve got to be honest and say I really didn’t like them. They were quite dry and I felt like they were rubbing at my skin. Repurchase? No.
- Liz Earle Gentle Face Exfoliator – This is the second tube of this that I have gone through and I love it. This one has lasted me since christmas though, despite me using it a couple of times a week! Repurchase? Yes, I need to get my hands on a new tube ASAP!
- Clarins Hydraquench Mask (GWP) – This is really moisturising and I like the feel of it on my skin. Clarins gives out great gift with purchases that are always a pretty generous size! Would I purchase the full size? Maybe, but I’m not desperate to replace it, it’s nice but I’ve got some other masks to use up in the mean time so I won’t be racing out to get my hands on a new tube.
- Garnier Moisture Match Normal to Dry Skin – I have this at T’s house for when I’m staying over, I quite liked using it but I could definitely tell it was a cheaper alternative to the kind of moisturisers I usually use. It did leave my skin moisturised but slightly on the greasy side. Repurchase? Not at the moment, I had a spare Champney’s Moisturiser so I’m using that at his now to use that one up.
- Kiehls Ultra Facial Cream – I really enjoyed using this and it has lasted ages! I got this for Christmas and I’ve used it twice a day so I’m pretty pleased with value for money with this product! I felt that this was really moisturising on my skin and a good every day moisturiser, not life changing but I did really like the feel of it on my skin. Repurchase? Maybe, but not until it gets more towards winter as I like to use a lotion throughout summer when my skin is less dry.
- Benefit Triple Performing Facial Emulsion (Sample) – Mum got this free when she bought a Benefit lipstick recently and kindly gave it to me. I love the smell of this and the texture is nice, my only quibble is that it made my skin feel a little tacky. Would I buy the full size? Probably not, unfortunately.
- L’oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Solution – Again, this is a product for my bedside drawer at T’s. I use it to give my skin a good cleanse and I like the light watery texture of it. It’s nice in the morning for a quick freshen up too. Repurchase? Already have!
- Clarins Instant Smooth (GWP) – I love the smoothing effect this gives on the skin, I feel like on a good skin day you could wear this alone just to smooth out the texture of your skin. I’ve been through two sample pots of this and I do enjoy using it when I have it but I don’t particularly miss it when I don’t. Purchase full size? No, I don’t think so.
- Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Lifting Mascara (Sample) – The lady on the counter just gave me this for enquiring about a foundation. I really really liked this and it gives a lovely full yet fluttery look to the lashes. Purchase full size? Yes I think I probably will in the future!
- Clarins Instant Smooth Lip Balm (Sample) – I have raved on and on about this since I first got my hands on this sample. It really is a wonderful product that is like photoshop for your lips! The smell is divine and the packaging is really chic. Purchase full size? Already have done!
- Jimmy Choo Eau De Toilette – I was bought this by accident, instead of the eau de parfum. The scents are actually really different, which I haven’t experienced before. I do like this as it is nice and light and fresh but not as much as the eau de parfum. Repurchase? No.
- Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation (Deluxe Mini) – This was part of my Benefit ‘How to be the Best at Everything’ set and the colour was a great match for me. I wrote a whole review on it here so if you want to hear more about what I think then you should check that out! Repurchase? No.
- MAC Prep & Prime Sample – I was really enjoying using this towards the beginning, but by the time I’d finished it I was a bit indifferent about it. Its a shimmery primer that does add a bit of a glow but it is quite glittery. Purchase full size? I don’t think so.
- Nivea Stress Protect Deodorant – Not much to say about this, it has quite a fresh scent but I start to hate the smell of whichever deodorant I buy by the end of the product. For that reason I never buy the same one twice in a row. Repurchase? No, but not because the product is bad, but for the fact that I like to switch up the scents.
- Garnier Ultimate Blends Sleek Perfector Oil (Sample) – I love hair oils so I thought I would give this a try when I received a sample of this. It has a nice light coconut scent and made my hair feel quite soft. Purchase full size? No because it was quite runny and a little greasy and I didn’t like it as much as my Organix one which I mentioned in my hair care post.
- Boots Gentle Feminine Wash – Not getting into TMI with this, but it’s not beneficial for us ladies to use scented body washes everywhere. Enough said. Repurchase. Yes.
- ASDA A-Z Multivitamins & Minerals – I need to top up my iron and being vegetarian I take some vitamins to keep on top of all my nutrients as my diet is not the best by a long way! These are great and don’t make me feel queasy like some others do. The only downside is the size of the tablets, they are huge! I think these are only £1 for 30 though which is a great bargain! Repurchase? Yes, I need to!
- Carex Aloe Vera Hand Gel – I always have a bottle of hand gel either on my bedside table or in my hand bag and this one dries really quickly and has a nice clean scent. The texture also isn’t too thick which means you can rub it in easily. Repurchase? Not yet, as I just bought a Body Shop one which I am currently loving!
So there we have it, that’s all the things I finished up this month, I am hoping to be able to do one of these monthly, even if some months are smaller than others as I am trying to finish up a few things before I buy any more. What have you finished up this month? Have you tried any of these products?