I thought I’d show you all what I’ve packed into my travel makeup bag! There are a lot of old faces in here and maybe a couple of new ones so I hope you enjoy seeing what I am taking away with me!
First of all, lets talk about how cute my makeup bag is! My mum picked it up for me for my birthday last year from Next and I absolutely love it! If you can’t read it in the picture, it says ‘Don’t let anyone ever dull your sparkle!’ and I just adore it! It’s a great size too and fits all my essentials, including brushes, in!
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation (As it has SPF 15 in!)
- Clarins Instant Concealer
- Real Techniques Buffing Brush
- Real Techniques Cheek Brush
- Maybelline Brow Drama in Transparent
- Benefit Brow Zings
- Soap & Glory Solar Powder
- Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush in Soft Pink (My Benefit Coralista is literally on its last legs so I thought this was a better alternative to take away!)
- No7 Instant Radiance Bronzing Highlighter
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Pink Gold
- Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Permanent Taupe
- No7 Stay Perfect Shade & Define Stick in Velvet Truffle
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
- Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara
- Benefit Lady’s Choice Lipstick
- Clarins Natural Lip Perfector
- Laura Mercier Lip Liner in Pot Pourri
- No7 Lip Gloss in Happy
I’m sorry this is quite a short and brief post, I am in the middle of packing and naturally I left this to the last minute! I hope you enjoy the posts I have scheduled for you and I will see you Monday when I back! Au Revoir!