So today something rather exciting happened, I received my first ever beauty box! That’s right, last month I finally got my hands on the infamous cohorted box on a preorder and it’s been a long wait since then!
So what did I get in this months lovely box?!
- Bare Minerals Soft Focus Face Brush – I was really pleased to see this in the box! It is incredibly soft and I can’t wait to see how it applies my foundation! I have also never tried anything from Bare Minerals!
- Bare Minerals, Bare Vitamins Skin Rev-er Upper – This can be used like a primer and it claims to extend the wear of foundation which sounds good to me. I’ve tried it on the back of my hand and it’s so smooth! It’s also a really decent size bottle!
- Laure Geller Baked Impressions Eye Shadow Duo – I got this in the shade Fine Wines and they are absolutely beautiful! They apply really smoothly and are velvety in texture! The colours are gorgeous and matte, one is a light pinky shade and the other is more plum in colour. I will definitely get lots of use out of these!
- CARGO Eye Colour Quad – Again these are lovely wearable shades and the texture feels lovely! It’s a great little palette to take away when you are short on space, and I have always wanted to try something from CARGO! I will try and do a look with this in the future so you can see the colours better!
- Molton Brown Relaxing Yuan Zhi Body Cream – This was the cop out product of the whole box for me and will be the one thing I’m not excited to try. It smells a bit old lady ish for my taste as its rose and vanilla based, which is a shame, but it’s the lowest value item of the whole box so I’ll let it slide.
Overall I am really pleased and I think I will be buying next months box too! What do you think of this box? If you don’t know, this box is priced at £19.99. + P&P and has a contents value of £66. I don’t know whether I full agree with that valuation, but it is definitely worth more than I paid so that’s a good thing in my book!