So we are a little thin on the ground for empties this month which is rather unlike myself, however I have a tonne of products that are nearing their end so I feel I should be back to my usual level of performance next month! This month, I actually managed to find the time to sit down and finish two books, so I am classifying those as empties too in case any of you love to books as much as I do! Also, just a quick side note, sorry for the quality of the photograph, it had to be taken on my iPhone as Tom has his camera!
- Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel 750ml – If you are regular reader of this blog, you will know that I adore this scent from the Body Shop, it’s so zesty and fresh and makes the whole bathroom smell amazing. It also doubles up as fantastic bubble bath! However, I feel like this is quite a summery scent and I think I’ll buy something else for autumn and winter. See you again in April/May my friend!
- Zoeva Eyeshadow Fix in Pearl (2 Sample Sachets) – These were free gifts with my little Zoeva order, which is always a nice perk, however, although I have used them both, I didn’t really like them at all. They were very shimmery and quite gold toned and clung to my eyelids making them look a bit patchy. Safe to say I won’t be buying the full size of this one!
- Soap & Glory Scrub Me Tender Hand Scrub – I got this way back when I did my Boots Staff Shop Haul and I’ve had it by my sink since. It is very scrubby which is great if you have particularly dry hands but I feel like it left quite an oily residue on my skin. My hands are not at all dry though so maybe I’m just not the target user of this product!
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara – I LOVE this mascara! It is the perfect wand for me and gives both length and volume to the lashes. I have another few mascaras to use up but then I think one of these may accidentally fall into my shopping basket!
- MUA Malt Chocolate Glitter Eyeliner – I have had this a long long time but the colour is a really lovely warm chocolate brown shade which is perfect for the day time! It has a few specks of glitter in which makes for a nice change and the formulation is great! It also comes with a sharpener in the lid, what more could you want for one pound?!
- Kerastase Masquintense For Thick Hair – I love the way this mask makes my hair feel, I have a big tub of this but this mini was great for taking to my Grandmas with me. It is pricey but if your hair is dry and needs a bit of love, this could be the product for you!
- Kerastase Bain Satin 2 Shampoo – This is the shampoo that goes with the mask and again, I really like the way it feels on my hair. It lathers up really well and smells lovely and herbal which is always a good sign! This mini lasted me 2-3 washes so it was a great little freebie! I would definitely recommend it if you have dry hair. They also do a thin version if that’s more your hair type!
- The Girl On The Train – This was such a gripping story! If you like a bit of mystery then this is the one for you! It’s very difficult to describe the story of this one without giving it all away, but it’s totally worth a read! A little bit of a whodunnit set in quite a different way to usual; you can see why it topped the charts for weeks!
- Daughter – Again, another mystery! I love books that hook you in until the end and this one really did. Its a typical ‘girl goes missing’ kind of book but the way it’s written and the ending are quite unique. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and couldn’t put it down after I was a few chapters in!
I hope you enjoyed this slightly sparse empties! Do you like having books in the mix too? Have you got an empties post for this month? If so leave me the link in the comments as I love reading them! I’ll be back next month with my September empties and then it will nearly be my birthday!! *happy dance*