Another month comes and with it brings a new cohorted box!! I was pretty pleased with last months, although I had seen better, so I thought I’d have to try another to Get a final verdict. All I can say is I am so happy I did! Here’s what was in this months box:
- The Balm Nude ‘tude Palette – I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw this in here! I have been reading reviews on this product for ages and I am so happy I’ve finally got my hands on it! The shadows are beautiful colours and are so pigmented! I wore them to work today and they look as great now as they did this morning, result! Here’s a picture of the colours inside, all twelve of them!!
- The Balm Put A Lid On It Eyelid Primer 3.7ml Sample – This was a little bonus in this months box, although the tube is completely full and a tiny bit goes a very long way. I liked the way this felt when I used it this morning and they eyeshadow are completely crease free even after 9 hours. I’m impressed!
- Molton Brown Energising Seamoss Bath & Shower – Clearly cohorted like Molton Brown as there was a body lotion last month and a shower gel this month. Unlike last months, I really like the smell of this and I’ll be taking this on holiday with me next week!
- Gucci Première Shower Gel – I’m not a massive fan of two shower gels in one box but I do love the smell of Gucci Première so I’m not too fussed! Again this is a decent size and will be coming on holiday with me so expect to see it in this months empties!
- Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Walkyrie – I was so excited when I saw this was included in the box! The colour is so me and I’ve been dying to try this particular Nars product for years! The colour is quite like MAC’s Mehr but is a little less cool toned and more rosey. I’ve worn it twice now and I love it! The texture is so silky soft and the pencil format makes it so easy to apply. My lips also look fuller which is never a bad thing! So pleased they included this!
I am so happy I got this box and I feel like the contents is great! I think I may have to buy Octobers as a little treat to myself! It is my birthday month afterall! Did you get this months box? What do you think of it?