Everywhere you turn at the moment there are Autumnal Makeup Themed posts and I LOVE it! I thought I’d do a quickest today to show you my take on the trend and the way I’ll be wearing my makeup this season. I hope you like it as much as I do!
- For foundation I used the Estee Lauder Double Wear Light as it’s the darkest foundation I owned and I am a little bit tanned from my holiday still so it matched well. I also lasts the whole day whilst I’m at uni!
- I’ve been using my Benefit Boi-ing Concealer Duo recently as it has both a dark and a light shade in it which is handy to mix now whilst I’m not as pale as usual. I’ve also been attempting a little bit of natural contouring with it by using the darker shade where I would contour and the lighter shade where the light would naturally hit and I’ve been loving it!
- For a bit of extra tan, I’ve been using the Bourjois Bronzing Primer to enhance the summery glow, I’ve written a post on it here so please feel free to check that out if you’d like to know more about it!
- My favourite blush lately has been the Max Factor Miracle Touch Creamy Blush in Soft Pink and sadly i’ve nearly run out! It has been the perfect summery flush on my complexion and i’ve been applying it with my Zoeva Petit Stippling Brush from my recent Zoeva Haul. The two work great together as the brush is duo fibre so picks up the product and blends it in really well!
- Brows are nothing new as i’m still loving the Benefit Brow-Zings!
- The main thing I used for this look was The Balm Nude’tude Palette. This has single handedly got to be the most highly pigmented palette I have ever owned! I am so glad it was in the September Cohorted Box and I’ve thoroughly enjoyed using it! I’ve got review both this and the Zoeva Cocoa Blend palette so keep a look out for those posts! I used the light pinky shimmery shade from the palette mixed with a silvery grey from a Bourjois Trio all over the lid and swept a mixture of a plum and a dark brown/black into the outer corner and through the crease. I also ran this under the eye to keep it all looking nice and smoky! I added a pop of the lightest white shimmer shade in the inner corner and blended it into the inner third too to make it pop.
- I used the darkest matte black shade from the palette for my ‘liner’ and as you can see it comes out darker than a lot of actual liners! It’s incredible how pigmented it is!
- For my tight-line and water line I used the Maybelline Master Drama Eyeliner in Grey as I find that straight black can sometimes look a bit too harsh. In my opinion this grey was dark enough and just tied the look together and made it look more sultry!
- I chose Benefit Roller Lash for my mascara on this particular day and I have to say it’s what I’ve been reaching for the most since I’ve been back from holiday. It just creates the look I want with such little effort, it’s brilliant!
- Finally onto the star of the show and for once, we have a bargain product taking centre stage! It’s the 17 Supreme Shine Lipstick in Rich. I’ve written a whole post on my love for these lipsticks here so be sure to take a looksie! I love every colour I own rom this range but this is perhaps my favourite and I ALWAYS get comments on it when I wear it. It’s not too brown, yet not too red either. It’s perfect!
I hope you like this look and let me know if you recreate it! I am so happy with how it turned out and got so many comments from friends at uni when I went in wearing this. I may make this my go-to for the next few months as I feel like its the right mix between day-time appropriate with a hint of sexiness! Let me know what you think in the comments below!