If you are anything like me, then christmas is an exciting time to find the perfect gift for the loved ones in your life! I like to spend hours ensuring the presents are perfect and are wrapped beautifully. However, we can’t always afford to go all out with the budget on said gifts and therefore the need to find more affordable presents has become a key element in a lot go gift guides over the last few years. This one is for all the beauty lovers out there, be it your friend, fellow blogger or even your sister! Everything is under £16 (Random value I know but one gift just tipped over the £15 mark!) and would be perfect for any beauty junkie!
- XCSOURCE 11PCS Makeup Brush Set -£7.99 I have a similar set of brushes from this company and they are a really good budget option! This set has both face and eye makeup brushes in so would be a perfect all round option! They are lovely and soft and are synthetic so they pick up product really easily.
- Zoeva Beauty Palettes -£15.50-£15.95 There are so many beautiful palettes to pick from, whether your recipient prefers cool neutrals (En Taupe Palette), warm golden shades (Cocoa Blend Palette) or even a Smoky Eye (Smoky Palette), there is something for everyone! The pigmentation and quality is amazing and they are such good value for money. I have a whole review on the Cocoa Blend palette here if you want to read more!
- Clear Acrylic Lipstick Holder – £4.99 If you know a lipstick obsessive, then what better gift than a simple and stylish way to store all those lippies?! I picked this up for my dressing table in the summer and it has been absolutely perfect. It has 24 sections for lipstick, however, I am embarrassed to say that that is not enough to hold all my lipsticks! It is so sturdy and is such a bargain, under £5, who could argue with that?!
- Easy On The Eyes – By Lisa Potter-Dixon -£10.49 I have this book on my wishlist on my Amazon account as it looks amazing! Lisa is the head makeup and trend artist and brow expert for Benefit Cosmetics and if that doesn’t sell it to you, I don’t know what will! It comprises of eye makeup looks that can be done in 5, 15 or 30 minutes, which guarantees something for every occasion. It is also rated a massive 4.9/5 on Amazon.co.uk!
- Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm Tree Decoration – £10 I have been dying to try this Blogger Approved cleanser for years now but the price of the full-size has always put me off! This would be perfect for anyone who loves to pamper themselves or has a keen interest in skincare! The set includes a 15ml tub of the cleansing balm and also one of the cleansing cloths. This is high up on my christmas list this year and its a perfect little stocking filler too! I hope you have enjoyed this little Christmas gift guide! I am planning to do some more, for various budgets and various recipients if that is something you’d like to read? Which of these would you like to receive the most?