November is over and we all know what that means… it’s nearly Christmas!! I cannot believe that in a weeks time I will be half way through my degree and 2015 will be nearly over! How fast is time going by hey?! So another month goes by and naturally, I have a lovely pile of empties to show you. There’s some good’uns today so sit back and enjoy!
- Nivea 3in1 Facial Cleansing Wipes – I’ve been getting a bit lazy with my nighttime skincare recently and these are great for just whipping the majority of my makeup off. I would use these again but the No7 wipes are my absolute favourite so I think I will buy them next time instead.
- Laura Mercier Body & Bath Ambré Vanille Honey Bath – I have loved using this over the last year. Not only does it last a long time but it creates lovely, soft and fragranced bubbles in your bath. It is really expensive though and wouldn’t be something I would buy myself but I would love to receive it as a gift! I think if I were to get this again, I would try a new fragrance to sample more of the range available.
- Clarins Peach Cleansing Water Mini – I love this product and used this mini up whilst away at the weekend. I am about halfway through a large bottle of this and I will keep purchasing it over and over again as it’s so lovely and refreshing, particularly in the morning. I like the size of this bottle so I will keep refilling it from the big bottle I think.
- The Body Shop Papaya Shower Gel – You all know that I love the Body Shop shower gels and this one was no different. It was so fruity and lathered up really well. I got this on sale in the summer and I would definitely pick it up again as it was a pleasure to use!
- Clarins Instant Concealer 01 – This is my favourite concealer, hands down, and I was really disappointed to finish it up. I am currently using a Rimmel one but once that is finished, I will buy this again as the texture and blend ability is amazing! The only downside is that this only comes in three shades and my mum can fit into all three, depending on her level of tan so for ladies with dark skin this is not for you!
- Boots Anti Perspirant Deodorant Pastel – I got this as part of a goodie bag that Tom got me from work and I was actually surprised at how much I liked it. The scent was nice and it didn’t leave and white marks on my clothing. I would buy this again, particularly as it’s from the Boots own range and is therefore pretty cheap to buy!
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Aqua Sorbet – I loved using this moisturiser throughout the summer as it was so light and fresh. It gave me a lovely moisture boost and was also really cooling for the warm summer mornings. I will definitely be buying this again in the spring/summer next year as it was gorgeous!
- Benefit Coralista Blush – Now I know it’s not very obvious that this is Coralita from the picture, as all the packaging has worn away over the years. However, I am happy to say that this is the second full-size Coralista Blush I have finished over the years and I managed to get out every last particle! This is a beautiful coral-toned blush with a hint of shimmer and I love wearing it, however, I think it’s time for a change and I have a few other blushes to use in the mean time so this will stay on the back burner for a while.
- Clarins One-Step Facial Cleanser – This was a bi-phase facial cleanser that was really effective at removing left over makeup and grime. It worked really well and also didn’t sting my eyes too much. I think I would probably buy this again as it was so effective.
- L’oreal Micellar Water – I always keep a bottle of this in my drawer at Toms and I love it. It’s so easy to use, dissolves makeup like a dream and leaves no residue on the skin. It’s also a bargain at around £3-4. I will keep buying this over and over again as I love using it!
- Clarins Instant Light Lip Balm in Rose – These are my favourite lip balms ever as they just seem to magically make your lips look like utter perfection! The colour is so subtle and the formula is creamy and moisturising and feels like butter when you apply it. They are expensive though and I did seem to go through it really quickly, even though I used a cotton bud to dig every last bit out of the tube. I think I will pick up another one in the future but perhaps in a different shade so I can try some more colours!
So there you have it, I would say that this month was actually pretty good for finishing things up as I have three full-sized makeup items inside too! Have you tried any of the products mentioned in this post?