Thank God for that hey?! It’s been way too long! Exams are over and I have a few days before I start my lectures again so i’m going to try and get a few posts written and get back to normal! If you read my update post, you’ll know what I’ve been up to over the last month or so, so if not, make sure you check that out if you like being nosey! To follow up that post, I’m so pleased to say that I have got the internship! *happy dance*
Anyways, this is an Empties post so I better show you what I finished off in December right!? I finished some big things off this month so I was pretty pleased with myself so here’s what I’ve finished up:
- Body Shop Glazed Apple Body Wash – Hands down my favourite ever scent from the Body Shop and that’s really saying something! I was so sad that this ended until…. my brother Alfie bought me two more bottles as part of my Christmas present!! I am going to be saving them to stretch them out though the year until I can stock up again! Seriously, I’m obsessed!
- Liz Earle Gentle Face Exfoliator – I finish one of these off roughly every three months and I will continue to purchase these until I find anything better as they thoroughly exfoliate your skin without drying it out. The scent is also pretty delicious and feels very spa like! I have a couple of cheaper exfoliators to finish off before I pick this up again but I definitely will be as it’s my holy grail exfoliator! I think this is the third of 4th one I’ve been through so that surely says something?!
- Carmex Lip Balm – I have had this on the go for probably two years! It just never seemed to end!! However, it finally has and I feel like I have really achieved something haha! I love how moisturising it is and I like the tingly feeling it gives to the lips. Tom still swears by vaseline but I find that a bit greasy so I prefer something like Carmex. I do prefer it in the tube though so if I picked it up again it would be in the tube form. I have some high end lip balms that I’m trying out at the moment which will probably be featured in a future post!
- J’Adore Dior Eau De Parfum – I was so so sad to finish this off. I had managed to use it so sparingly that the 30ml that Tom bought me last Christmas lasted me a year! It is my favourite perfume as it is so sophisticated yet a bit sexy and lasts all day. It’s not cheap but I will definitely keep repurchasing it until my scent preference changes. Luckily, my Grandparents bought me a new 50ml bottle of this for Christmas so I was never without it! Hallelujah! Here’s hoping that this will last me until next Christmas or at least my birthday in October so I can ask for another bottle!!
- Benefit Roller Lash Mini – I loved this mascara! For me it is definitely Benefit’s best mascara to date. It lengthens, adds curl and just makes your eyelashes genuinely look like you’re wearing falsies! The curved wand grabs all the lashes and this has definitely changed my opinion of plastic wands! I would have bought the full size of this anyway, however I received the half size as part of a set for christmas so I am a happy bunny!
- Batiste Cherry Dry Shampoo – Batiste is definitely my favourite dry shampoo brand as it works the best with my thick curly hair. I’ve mentioned before that my hair barely gets greasy so I only need to use this after a week or so! I know it sounds gross but I like to think of myself as lucky!! This scent and the Blush scent are my favourites so I will keep purchasing them, but alternate between the scents. I have the Colab ones to finish off first though which really do not work with my hair so I may end up grabbing one of these anyway!
It feels like the first time in ages that the majority of my empties are favourites and repurchases so this is a nice positive post to get back into the swing of things! I have SO many posts planned now, thanks to a bit of a break, so hopefully I will be back to posting more frequently! What did you guys manage to finish in December? Leave any links to Empties posts below as the likelihood is that I missed them during my revision period! Also, if you’ve tried any of these products I’d love to know what you think!