I can’t believe another month has come and gone, but finally we are out of the miserable month of January!! It’s been a busy month for me and I have another batch of empties for you guys so lets have a look at what i’ve finished off this month!
- Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser – Obviously this is holy grail and everyone loves it. I am one of those lovers too. It’s such a lovely product and smells simply incredible. I do find it is occasionally a little bit heavy though and can leave a little bit of a greasy residue on the skin. This wouldn’t put me off using it again but since getting the Bodyshop Chamomile Cleansing Butter back in my life I have realised how much I prefer that. I may pick this up again in the future though so watch this space.
- Dove Invisible Dry Deodorant – You know I am so picky with my deodorants and never buy the same one twice but this one was great! It claims to have 48 hour protection, it’s scent is light and refreshing. The formula is a bit like a bar of soap (if that makes sense) rather than the usual liquid or spray and I really love it! I have actually bought this one again! Miracles do happen!
- Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara – I have written a whole post on this mascara so i’ll leave the link to it here. I did love this mascara however I did find it a bit scratchy to use and ended up hurting my eyes MULTIPLE times!!
- Clarins Hydraquench Cream – I think this is one of my favourite moisturisers of all time. It is moisturising without being greasy and leaves my skin looking lovely and plump and refreshed. I have gone through loads of these and I’ve also gone through the full size twice too so I will definitely be buying it again!
- Bodyshop Frosted Cranberry Shower Gel – This was part of the bodyshop christmas range which I wrote a post on here, and I loved this scent! It was very fruity and just lovely morning or night. I would say I didn’t love this as much as the Glazed Apple version but still it was lovely all the same. I will be picking it up again next Christmas season!
- Claris Beauty Flash Balm Mini -I have always loved this product, particularly as a primer but it can also be used as a face mask too. It makes makeup apply so smoothly and keeps it looking fresh all day. I have a handful of half sized tubes at home to keep me going for a while now so this isn’t the end of this one for me!
- L’Occitane Jasmine & Neroli Hand Cream – Now I am not normally one for floral scents but I loved this one! It was so fresh yet feminine and I loved the lingering scent it left on my hands for the few hours after usage. I don’t feel like this is very easy to get hold of but if I can I will pick it up again as it made a lovely change from my holy grail L’occitane Amande hand cream!
- Lancôme Doll Eyes Mascara – I have adored every single version of the Lancôme Hypnose mascara that I have tried and this was no exception! It had a lovely cone shaped wand which enabled you to get good length and volume on the outer corners and still reach all the baby eyelashes on the inner corner. I found the formula didn’t smudge or flake easily and it was the perfect combination of coating and separating. I will definitely be picking up another Lancôme mascara once all my other minis have finished!
- Jack Wills Hope Cove Body Wash – I got this as part of a set this christmas and to be honest I wasn’t particularly overwhelmed by it. The scent was nice, but nothing special and the packaging felt a lot like it was aimed at a 12 year old girl. I ended up using it in the bath as bubble bath to finish it off quicker so I could get back to my lovely Bodyshop shower gels! Overall, not particularly impressed and I won’t be buying it myself.
So there we have it! Again, I was quite efficient at finishing things off this month and I’m hoping to be again this month so I can start wading through the products that are hiding in my room. I am a little poor at the moment so I have put myself on a bit of a no-buy to try and save money whilst also finishing products off. Hopefully this will lead to more chocker-block empties posts for you guys so it’s a win-win! What have you finished off this month? Leave me any empties links below as i’d love to have a look!