Another month has come and gone and now we are finally heading into spring! I love spring as it’s lighter, getting warmer and all the flowers are out which makes everything seem so much better right? I’m off to America and Canada on Monday so you probably won’t hear from me for a while now unless I can get a few posts done before I go, but I guarantee a heap of posts when I get back! This months empties has quite a lot of make up products in which is good as I definitely need to finish a few things off! Here’s what I’ve finished off this month:
- Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in 100 Ivory – If you’re not bored of hearing me ramble on about this now then I salute you! This post talks about my love for this foundation so I won’t go into it all over again, but make sure you check it out if you want to try an amazing foundation! I have already repurchased this again as I just can’t be without it. Check out my haul to see what else I picked up at the same time!
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla– This concealer made it into my concealer collab with Valentina and quite rightly so. I have loved the effect of this concealer however it is a little too expensive for me right now so I won’t be buying this again for a while as I have just picked up the Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer again!
- No 7 High Shine Lip Crayon in Delicate Pink – I’m not really one for highly glossy lips unless its red, however this colour was great for just slapping on on no-makeup-makeup days. It was very comfortable on the lips and the colour was a lovely fresh pink shade. This was a half size version from a gift with purchase but the full size is available for £9.00. I won’t be purchasing the full size though as I have way too many lip products to warrant buying it again! Oops!
- Lancôme Hypnôse Star Mascara Mini – This is the final mini Lancôme mascara to finish up and I have to say I have enjoyed using them all! The brush on this one was quite odd though as it was almost flat! It took a bit of getting used to but by the end I was sad that I had finished it off! I would say that Lancôme make some of my favourite mascaras and I will definitely be purchasing some of them again in the future once I have finished my plethora of mascara minis off!
- No 7 Stay Perfect Shade And Define in Velvet Truffle – I bought this using one of the No 7 £3 off coupons, as with my discount it only cost £3.20 rather than £8,not really expecting much and I have to say I really liked it! I used it as an eyeliner rather than an eyeshadow stick and it created a lovely soft smokey liner effect that lasted all day. The shade is a mixture of brown and grey with little subtle flecks of gold in and I loved it. I wore it as eyeliner everyday when I was wearing my MAC Woodwinked shadow and it was such an easy look! I have some other eyeliners to finish off at the moment but I think I would pick this up again when the offer comes back around!
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir – I wrote a whole post on whether I thought this was worth the hype or not, explaining that it is a bit of a nothingy product. However I love the scent and the whole process of spraying it on my face that I succumbed to buying a replacement in my latest haul. I am such a sucker for packaging and scents!! This did last me from January to now though and I was quite liberal with the spritzing!
- The Body Shop Frosted Plum Shower Gel – Now you all know my empties posts wouldn’t be complete without a Body Shop shower gel in!! This was one of the Christmas scents and I have to say it was probably my least favourite of the three. It was a bit floral for my liking and I don’t think I will be purchasing it again at Christmas. The Frosted Cranberry and Glazed Apple are definitely more my cup of tea!
- Dove Invisible Dry Deodorant Stick – This also appeared in my January Empties and has quickly become my favourite deodorant to use. The stick format is really nice to use and the scent is nice and fresh so you don’t become fed up of it by the end of the stick. I think I will be repurchasing this for quite a while as I haven’t found one that has matched this for me yet. It is only £2.79 from Boots so definitely give it a try if you are looking for a new deodorant!
Have you tried any of these products? If so what did you think of them? See you in a months time for more empties!