It probably doesn’t seem that long ago since you read my last empties as I was a little over due with that post for May. However, let’s get things back on track by being prompt this month! There’s not as many products as there has been in the past but still enough for a post so here’s what I’ve got for you from June!
- Chanel Chance Eau Vive 50ml – I mentioned this in my favourite fragrances post and I am really sad to be finishing it actually. It is a lovely fresh scent that is great for every day and I will miss putting this on every morning! I think I will pick this up again in the future.
- Dove Invisible Dry – A serial offender in my empties posts. I won’t bore you by talking it about it again but this will continue to be repurchased.
- Nip & Fab Glycolic Fix Pads (sample pot) – I really loved using these and could surprisingly see an improvement in my skin. After writing this post I plan to order a full size (60 pad) pot.
- Bath & Body Works Island Margarita Hand Gel – Oh how I wish I could get this in the UK. I loved the scent and the formula was really really nice. I still have 2 more bottles but in other fragrances. This one was just so fresh! When ever I see it again it will be in my shopping bag!
- Champney’s Mediterranean Bliss Bubble Heaven – I really liked the scent of this and it created lovely bubbles! However the jar was very impractical and I ended using too much and spilling it everywhere! It was a really nice product though and would make a lovely gift for someone!
- Smashbox Always Sharp Eyeliner in Billionaire – I have talked about this product numerous times as I really really love it. It is a self sharpening eyeliner in a khaki/gold shade that is incredibly flattering. It lasted a really long time and the colour went perfectly with my MAC club looks. I do feel like I will have to buy this again as I have just realised how much I reach for it!
- L’Occitane Immortelle Oil Makeup Remover – This little bottle lasted absolutely ages and came with a little pump! This was quite effective at taking off makeup but the scent was quite heavy and I feel like this broke me out. Not a bad product, but not something I will be buying again.
What have you finished off this month? Have you tried any of these products?