In the last year I have gone from liking MAC to borderline obsessing over it. The struggle is really real guys! It seems like I am permanently surfing their site and adding things to my favourites which basically is requiring a bottomless pit of money and is highly unrealistic. However, it’s always good to have goals right? (Even I realise how desperate that sounds!) Here’s my up to date list of things I am swooning over. P.s I am going into town next weekend with my friend Lauren to celebrate her 18th birthday and obviously, being the older and wiser friend, I will be purchasing things to encourage her to spend some of that birthday money herself. It’s only fair! Basically, some of these may no longer be wish list items by next week! Oops. As an even worse side note before I get into the list, I got paid the other day and decided to treat myself to MAC’s blue brown pigment so that’s already in the post. Bad Molly!
- Paramount – A lovely ‘reddish-brown’ neutral shade that I am bound to get a lot of wear out of. Brown tones really suit my skin colour, especially if they have warm undertones.
- Antique Velvet – I love my ‘out there’ shades and this just calls to me on so many levels! It is just a gorgeous deep dark brown shade that I would love to wear. It kind of reminds me of True Brown K from Kylie Cosmetics in a lipstick form!
- Tropic Tonic – Corals are something that I don’t wear too often so are missing from my collection, however, this one looks like such a ‘me’ shade that I would love to give it a try.
- Amorous – Everyone I see this on looks beautiful with it and it just has that lovely pinky purple tones that would make for a slightly different but still very flattering every day colour!
- Stylists Tip – This is from the new MAC Fashion Pack collection and the colour is just beautiful! It is a ‘deep violet’ amplified lipstick that I just am in love with. I feel like I will need to get a move on if I want this one though as I suspect it is limited edition!
- Stone Lip Liner – This has been on the list for quite a while now as I have Stone Lipstick but would like the liner to go with it to get a nice smooth application. I will pick this up eventually!
- Warm Neutrals Palette – Lauren wears this all the time and the colours are absolutely beautiful. They would also complement my own MAC palette really well as I believe the only duplicated shade is Amber Lights but I wear that on a really frequent basis anyway so it won’t matter. Now that they have lowered the price I am even more eager to get my hands on it!
- Blackened Red Glitter – I love glitter, what can I say!? This one is such an unusual shade but I feel like I would get a lot of wear out of it. It is a black glitter with red reflects in it that looks beautiful on everyone I have seen wearing it!
- Rust Glitter – I love warm golden colours as I have blue eyes and it really makes them pop. I have Copper Sparkle already but this is a bit darker and would complement it really well. It is quite red which is something I am really getting into with my eye makeup so I am sure I will love it.
- Reflects Gold Glitter – Every blogger seems to bang on about this and I love the idea of using a tiny amount of this for an intense inner corner highlight! It is almost white with really vibrant gold undertones and I think it’s just so interesting when I see others wear it!
- Harmony Blush – I have read about this being a great colour for a natural contour and I’d love to get my hands on it. I feel like it was Lucie (correct me if I’m wrong) who mentioned this and as she’s fair too I know it would work with my skin tone. It would be nice to have a contour shade that isn’t in a palette so it’s better for on the go!
- Select Moisture Cover Concealer – I’m coming to the end of some of my concealers so I am in the market for a new one. After reading the descriptions of all MAC’s ones online, this one appealed to me the most as I hate it when products dry out my underage area. This one should help to keep my skin nice and hydrated whilst providing good coverage too!
I know this is a bit of an excessive list but I will probably still be looking at this list this time next year! I always write things down when they catch my eye otherwise I forget and I thought I’d share this with you guys today in case you have some spare cash or a MAC voucher and you’re looking for inspiration! Or you could be like me and have no money spare but want products to swoon over!! Have you tried any of these products? Is there anything else I should add to my wishlist?