So my second year of uni came to an end last month and I am now two thirds of the way through my degree and actually having to think about the world beyond student life! It is actually making me really sad but at least I’ve got one more year to go! I thought today I’d share a couple of things I discovered throughout the second year of uni with you!
- You still make new friends all the time! You’re always expanding your friendship circle so be open to new people!
- It’s never too late to take up a new hobby! I started horse riding again throughout my second year and loved it! I even learned to canter and jump!
- Don’t buy a puppy during exam season. Enough said.
- You still don’t need to buy pens. Your freshers supply will still be going strong.
- You will go to less and less lectures in favour of ‘working from home’.
- There are still idiots at uni. Sadly you didn’t leave them behind at school, they follow you everywhere!
- There is a life outside of the uni campus. Doing my internship made me realise I’ll have to have a full time proper job soon. What a miserable thought.
- You waste money on a gym membership. I have honestly only used it ten times throughout the year, that equates to £12 a trip rather than the £5 they actually charge!!
- You’ve stopped buying text books. £50 textbook or new makeup? Be right back, off to the library to find a tattered 6th hand copy!
- It’s all okay in the end! No matter what happens through the year, it all works out in the end and you must be proud of your achievements!
I hope this helps any of you who are heading into your second year this year. If there are any of you who have just finished it like me please leave anymore comments below!! I’ve got a few exciting beauty posts coming up soon which I can’t wait to write so keep your eyes peeled!