So as I mentioned last week, my friend Lauren and I decided to go out shopping to celebrate her birthday. Coupled with cocktails and food is was a great decision! It was also great to finally go makeup shopping with a fellow addict although the spending did get even more ridiculous! I thought I’d share with you what we both got so sit tight and brace yourself for a big haul!
- MAC Stylist’s Tip Lipstick – This was on my MAC wishlist last week and when I tried it on I just fell in love!
- MAC Amorous Lipstick – This was my only wearable MAC lipstick but again it was on my wishlist and it was a lovely purple toned nude on my lips which I loved!
- MAC Brooke Candy Witching Hour Lipstick (SALE) – Now I had never planned to buy this but Lauren convinced me to try it on and I loved it! It is a dark navy/purple and I just love it so much! It was also on sale which made it an even better buy!
- Body Shop Vineyard Peach Shower Gel
- Body Shop Passionfruit Shower Gel
- NYX Taupe Blush – I have heard so many people mention that this is great for contouring and I don’t have a contour colour that’s not in a palette so this will be great to pop in my makeup bag!
- NYX Slide On Eye Pencil in Golden Olive – Since finishing my Smashbox khaki liner I’ve been looking for another olive/khaki eyeliner. This one from NYX was so creamy and the colour was so gorgeous that I couldn’t help but try it out!
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Copenhagen – This was the first Matte Lip Cream that caught my eye but I resisted last time and bought Amsterdam. However, when I saw it this time, I knew it was time to try it. It’s a gorgeous dark plum colour that will look amazing in winter!
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Cannes – This is a nice nude option and is actually so so pretty! I feel I have all the main colours covered now in these so hopefully I can hold off for a while now!
- NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brûlée – This is a very pale pink gloss and so not me but I thought I needed a couple of lighter nude options for work or heavy eye makeup days! This isn’t sticky at all and smells divine!
- NYX Intense Butter Gloss in Chocolate Crepe – I didn’t plan to buy this but when I saw it I couldn’t put it back! It’s a nice nude/brown/pink very pigmented gloss and I love it! I have been so happy with it so far and I can’t wait to fully review it!
- NYX Liquid Illuminator in 01 – I saw this and it reminded me of the NARS liquid illuminator in Copacabana and I knew I had to try it out! It’s so pigmented and blends in beautifully!
- NARS Single Eye Shadow in Bengali – I found this in T K Maxx and it was only something stupid like £4.99! It is just a deep matte brown shade but it will be great for deepening up eye looks!
- NARS Soft Touch Shadow Pencil in Aigle Noir – This was also a T K Maxx bargain and was £5.99. Its a black eye pencil with gold flecks running through it. It is very similar in colour to the Charlotte Tilbury Eye Shadow in the Huntress.
- MAC Spirit Lipstick
- MAC Brooke Candy Witching Hour Lipstick (SALE)
- MAC By Special Order Lipstick
- MAC Sketch Blush Pan (Birthday Pressie From Me!)
- MAC Red Glitter (Birthday Pressie From Me!)
- NYX Taupe Blush
- NYX Slide On Eye Pencil in Golden Olive
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Copenhagen
- NYX Intense Butter Gloss in Chocolate Crepe
- NYX Empty Quad
- NYX Eye Shadow Pans X4
- NARS Lip Gloss in Ophelia
- NARS Single Eye Shadow in Tropic
We managed to bag so many amazing goodies and got some really good bargains on some things! Let me know if there’s something in particular you want to see reviewed first as I will try and prioritise but I’ll get round to everything eventually! There is now officially a no buy going on until my birthday in October as I don’t think I need anything else at all!