Hello, long time no see! I’ve finally finished my internship so I’m back with a more regular posting schedule hopefully! Today, it’s time to talk empties again as July came to a close last week! I know I say it every month but literally, where has the time gone?! We’re well over half way through the year now and before you know it it will be christmas! Scary! Anyways, here’s this months empties for you:
- Benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil – I really loved this product, if you’ve read my review you’ll know I found it really easy to use and it looked natural yet gave off enough pigment for my liking. I was very sad this was over and I will hopefully purchase it again in the future.
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara – I bought this in New York and absolutely loved it! It coats the lashes nicely whilst adding volume and length. I would definitely buy this again!
- Benefit Roller Lash Mascara – This is my favourite benefit mascara, it lengthens and curls lashes nicely without being scratchy! Again, another one I will buy again in the future!
- Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation – Holy grail foundation and just the best £7 you will ever spend. This is the second bottle I have gone through but I am trying to finish off some other foundations at the moment so I will definitely buy this again but once a couple of the others are finished!
- Soap & Glory Supercat Liner – This liquid liner is a must have for me, I never really use anything else! It lasts for ages without drying out and has a nice pointed nib that allows you to be quite precise. I feel like I haven’t tried anything else for a while though so I might look for a new liquid liner in the mean time.
- Dove Invisible Dry Deodorant – You know the drill with this one, I will continue to repurchase as it’s just so nice!
- MAC Studio Moisture Cream – I bought this by accident thinking it was MAC Strobe Cream, however, I was pleasantly surprised and enjoyed using it. I liked it but not enough to buy it again, however this little travel size lasted an incredibly long time!
- Caudalie Moisturising Sorbet – I got this as part of a set and really wasn’t impressed, it felt very cheap and didn’t really do much for my skin.
- Tangle Teezer Original – A die hard product in my haircare regime. I have loved this for years however the prongs are all a little bent now so its time for a new one! I want to try the one for thick and curly hair and see if that’s any better!
There we have it! Not a bad month for empties right? What did you finish this month?