I’m always looking for new skincare, particularly things that will help keep it clear and create a good balance between dry and oily as my skin has patches of both. I’ve been watching a lot of Caroline Hirons videos recently and if you’ve read my acid toners post, you’ll know that’s something I’ve been encorporating into my routine recently. I loved the nip and fab pads so much I decided to do a whole haul from Amazon! Here’s what I picked up:
- Glycolic Scrub Fix – I’ve used this once so far and I was seriously impressed! It’s a really fine and grainy exfoliator that leaves your skin unbelievably smooth afterwards! I think I even like it as much as my holy grail Liz Earle scrub and that’s saying something!
- Glycolic Fix Serum – I was in need of a new serum and seeing as I had enjoyed the odd so much I decided to try the serum. This is a very thick gel when it comes out of the pump but rubs in beautifully and soaks in at a good speed. I’ve been really happy with this product so far!
- Kale Fix Makeup Removing Pads – I grabbed these just out of interest as a quick pre cleanse before I go in with my balm cleansers. They do have that cucumber style smell which I really don’t like but they are well soaked so they take off makeup with ease. I also like them for taking makeup off my hand when I’ve been busy applying it!
- Bee Sting Fix Eye Cream – This is one of the biggest successes of the haul as I’m very hit and miss with eye creams! This is incredibly thick and so I do find myself using a bit more than I plan to! It does also seem to be going down quickly so that’s not too fantastic! However it moisturises my eyes and makes them look awake and plump and I am really impressed! If you are allergic to bees stings then unfortunately you can’t use this one though!
- Glycolic Fix Overnight Purifying Gel – The first time I used this, I really liked it, it left my skin soft and bright in the morning. The second time, it reacted on my skin and completely bobbled! So, I’m still undecided on this one!
- Glycolic Fix Night Pads – I bought these as they are slightly stronger than the original ones I bought so hopefully they’ll pack a punch to my skincare a few times a week. So far I can’t really tell the difference between the two but my skin does look clear and blackheads have diminished!
Have you tried anything from nip and fab? If you have any good suggestions please leave them in the comments! So far I have been really impressed with this brand so I am looking out for other products that take my fancy!