I’m a bit of a sucker for a beauty box at the moment and I definitely should be reigning in my allowance for those, however I thought this was a great box and something I’d want to share on my blog with you all so I took one for the team and purchased it with you guys in mind. At least that’s how I’m warranting it anyway!! I’ve seen these collabs for the last few years and this one really caught my eye! The box retails for £20 but as you can see there are definitely more than £20 worth of products inside which is amazing! I did pick up one of the ‘build your own’ beauty boxes at the same time which will be featured tomorrow If you are interested and I also got a little skin care box for free so that’ll be on the blog the day after so you have three beauty box posts to look forward to! Here’s what was inside the Glamour box:
- St Tropez Bronzing Mist 200ml (RRP £20.99) – Being the pale beast that I am, I am looking forward to giving this a try. Clearly this has already paid for the box so everything else is a nice bonus! I always try tanners on my legs first just in case it goes drastically wrong so that’s what I plan to do later!
- Oribe Dry Texturising Spray 75ml (RRP £19.00) – I don’t know whether my hair will really need this as it does already have a lot of texture but I am going to give it a go all the same. I have heard so many amazing things about this and never ever would have forked out this much money for it so I’m happy to have the chance to try it. If it doesn’t work for me, my mum will be inheriting this or maybe my nan!
- Ladival SPF 30 Sun Protection Spray 150ml (RRP £10.00) – I’m going away in September so this is going to be handy! I don’t usually wear a factor as high as 30 as although I’m pale, my skin has a natural yellow undertone to it so I just don’t burn that easily thankfully. Tom will probably make good use of this though!
- Revlon Ultra HD Matte Lip Colour in Devotion (RRP £8.99) -I have seen these featured on a lot of blogs over the last year and always wanted to try it. The packaging is great in my opinion and the colour is a lovely everyday pink. I tried this on straight away and I have to say it’s very very comfortable! I’m happy this was included!
- WOW Luxury Facial Mask (RRP £14.00) – I would never in a million years pay £14 for one face mask, however it’s nice to have it included so I can feel like a princess for one evening! Hopefully this lives up to the price tag otherwise the price is just crazy!
- NUXE Prodigieux Shower Oil 30ml Sample Size (RRP £1.50 based on price per ml of Full Size) – I was quite pleased with this sample size until I realised that the full size 200ml is only £10! A little bit more wouldn’t have gone a miss!! I do love oils though so I am really looking forward to trying this out in the shower!
- Aurelia Miracle Cleanser 30ml Sample Size and Bamboo Muslin Cloth (RRP £9.50 based on price per ml of Full Size) – Cleansers are one of my favourite things to try and this sample is actually pretty generous as the full size is only 120ml and retails for a massive £38! This cleanser has won loads of reviews so i’m intrigued to see if it lives up to the price tag! Seeing as it’s a similar price to the Emma Hardie balm, I’m looking forward to seeing if I like it more!
- Grounded Chocolate Orange Body Scrub Sample Pack (Full Size Price – £15.00 – Not clear what weight is in packet unfortunately) – I have seen grounded scrubs everywhere recently! I do love a body scrub but I always forget to use them so this sample pack will be quite handy for me! I love chocolate orange so I hope the smell lives up to my expectations!
The card inside says that this box is worth a massive £104.48! From my calculations, and obviously not including the scrub which I couldn’t price, I have found the box to be worth £83.98 which is still not a bad value to say that the box is only £20! I am always sceptical of beauty boxes ‘values’ until I have worked it out myself! Overall I am really impressed with the range of products that were inside! I also got a few coupons for money off at some of the various retailers. The only one I spent was the Aurelia one as that was a massive £10 and they had a little sampler set for £10 so I only had to pay for delivery! Bargain!
Have you tried any of these products? What do you think of the box? What would you like to see reviewed first?