So if you read yesterdays post, you will know that Latest In Beauty offer amazing collaborations for some of their pre-made beauty boxes, however, they also offer a service where you can create your own box. I’ve looked at this a few times and never been desperate to get my hands on some of the products but I decided to give it a try this time and chose the 9 product box which costs £16.99. There were so many products to choose from but here’s what I chose:
- Colab Sheer + Invisible Dry Shampoo in Paris 50ml (RRP £2.00) – I really hated the volumising Colab dry shampoo but everyone told me this one is amazing so I thought this was the perfect opportunity to give it a try! I love travel sized dry shampoos too as they are perfect for on the go!
- Bourjois Paris 12hr Aqua Blush in CocoriCorail (RRP £8.99) – I’ve never tried a liquid blush and thought it would be a good way to layer products to make them last longer! I really like the colour and the gel feel so I’ll keep you posted with how I get on with this!
- Rituals Hammam Delight Foaming Shower Gel 50ml (RRP £2.13 based on the price per ml of full size) – The idea of a foaming shower gel just excited me way too much. I’ve never tried anything from Rituals but this just sounded lovely as it has Eucalyptus and Rosemary in which are two of my favourite scents in body products!
- L’Occitane Amande Hand Cream 10ml (RRP £2.67 based on the price per ml of full size) – This is my favourite ever hand cream so I just thought it would be nice to add another little mini to my handbag!
- St Tropez In Shower Gradual Tan 50ml (RRP £3.63 based on the price per ml of full size) – This is my favourite type of self tan as it is pretty fool proof, doesn’t smell and is so so easy to use! I have multiple bottles of this but the little travel sizes are great to go away with!
- Eyeko Black Magic Mascara 4ml (RRP Approx £9 based on the price per ml of full size) – I am a sucker for trying new mascaras and Eyeko is a brand I have never actually tried. This looks like such a nice mascara so I can’t wait to give it a try and the tube size is really generous!
- Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick in Rose (RRP £7.99) – Who can turn down a full size lipstick?! This looks like a lovely everyday colour and will be great to just slap on on holiday when I don’t want anything too heavy. The pigmentation looks lovely and it has a great sheen to it!
- Nip & Fab Body Slim Fix 45ml (RRP £3.50 based on the price per ml of full size) – As you may be aware from my haul the other day, I am quite a fan of Nip & Fab at the moment and liked the idea of trying this on my legs as the lack of exercise has finally got the better of me and I have a tiny bit of the dreaded cellulite on my thighs! I’m hoping this, walking JJ and the Grounded body scrub will send it back to wherever it came from!
- Lord & Berry Eyeliner in Sparkle Black (RRP £5 for half size) – I can’t believe I have never tried anything from Lord & Berry before now but this eyeliner really caught my eye. I love sparkle and this is a nice subtle glitter in a black eyeliner. Perfect! I swatched it on my hand and it went on so smoothly! I have high hopes for this!
Total Value: £44.91 so a total saving of nearly £30!
I believe that Latest In Beauty rotate the products you can choose from each month so you can pick new things. The nice thing I found was that it wasn’t a monthly subscription so I can buy when I find things I like. There was a Kiko cream blush I wanted but sadly they had run out! Anyways, I’m really happy with what I picked. You also don’t have to pick 9 products, there are 3 product and 6 product boxes too which is great!
Have you tried any of these products? What would you like to see reviewed first? Make sure to come back tomorrow to check out the mini skincare box I got free from Latest In Beauty when I bought these boxes!