So it’s my birthday 3 weeks tomorrow and I was starting to think of what I would actually like to put on my wishlist. Safe to say a few hours later I had a small list with one ridiculously expensive item on it and a few other goodies. Standard. So I thought i’d share those bits and pieces with you today as I love reading wishlist posts and I hope you do too!
- Too Face Chocolate Bar Palette – This has been on my wishlist for years but I have never got round to picking it up. I think the colours look great and as a beauty blogger it’s almost an essential that should be in your collection!
- Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette – Ever since I tested out Lauren’s one of these I wanted it in my life! The colours are so warm and so me that I can’t believe i’ve held off buying it for this long. This would be just in time for Autumn too, so please family if you’re reading this, you would make my season!
- Rose Gold Stud Earrings – I have my ears pierced quite a few times and I like a set of small studs for my second lobe piercing. I bought some gorgeous statement rose gold earrings from Swarovski last year but needed a pair for my second piercings that would look subtle whilst still pairing nicely with the others. These are £40 from Goldsmiths and I think they would be perfect!
- Coconut Lane Black Mac Book Case – It’s about time I got a new Mac Book case and this one really caught my eye! My current one is marble too but I fancy changing it up a bit with a nice dark black one! This would look so cute when I use it at uni!
- Topshop Jamie Jeans – Why is it that all your jeans die in one go?! I really want a nice dark wash pair but a grey or mid wash pair would be pretty useful too going into winter. This one is a bit of a desperate plea as all my others have sadly gone to the Jeans heaven in the sky.
- Jimmy Choo Boots – Clearly this is the extortionate splurge item on this list that I don’t expect to, but would love to, receive. They are suede with a metallic toe and quite a high heel and are just so me it’s ridiculous! They are also half price on The Outnet right now and they would just complete my wardrobe so beautifully!
- Kindle Vouchers – I am reading so much now that I would love some kindle vouchers. It would help me get new releases without feeling too guilty paying full price for them!!
- Stila Kitten Eyeshadow – I feel like I need this infamous shadow in my collection now I have tried Stila shadows. It’s just so sparkly and pretty!
A little bit of a luxurious list but a girls gotta aim high right? Let me know if you’d like to see a ‘What I got for my birthday post’ as last years one was incredibly popular! What’s on your wishlist right now?