So if you read yesterday’s post, you’ll know that Mum and I headed off for a spa day last Friday. We both paid a little trip to the shop as we saw they stocked Clarins products and we are both massive fans of their stuff! There was an offer on on the day that if you bought two products, one to be skincare, you got a free goodie bag. Now we are suckers for freebies so off we headed to bag ourselves some goodies. Here’s what I got:
- Clarins Instant Concealer in shade 1 – I have had this in the past and I absolutely love it! It is so creamy and so pigmented that I couldn’t help but pick it up again! This is great for undereyes and covering blemishes so it really is a fantastic one to have in your makeup bag! Sadly it only comes in four shades, I wear number one, mum flits between shades two and three and my Nan wears shade 3 so this one really isn’t for anyone with more than a medium skin tone sadly! They have only recently added shade number four and I don’t know quite how dark that comes but looking at the others it won’t be very dark!
- Clarins After Sun Moisturising Self Tan – I’ll be on holiday in Tenerife when you read this post so this really caught my eye. It is said to help moisturise and cool skin whilst enhancing and prolonging your tan! This really appealed to me as I am so so pale that I thought what the hell and decided to give it a try! I will update you after the holiday with my thoughts and perhaps I’ll do a before and after of me looking like a milk bottle and then hopefully a bit more golden!
- Clarins Moisture Rich Body Lotion – This was the first freebie in the goodie bag and it is such a generous sample size! It is a full 100ml of product which lasts forever as I have used this moisturiser before! The full size is 200ml and is worth £30 so you are getting a £15 product for free!
- Clarins Exfoliating Body Scrub for Smooth Skin – This was the second freebie and is again 100ml and the full size is 200ml and £30 so another £15 freebie! This is a really gritty exfoliator and something I’ve liked using for a few years now. The tube makes it nice and handy to use and it smells so refreshing!
- Clarins Relax Bath & Shower Concentrate – This is one of my favourite ever products from Clarins as it smells divine and really does make you relax when you use this in the bath. A little bit lasts you a really long time and this sample is 100ml which is half the normal size again so it will last forever and is worth £10. I’ve never had to buy the full size as they always include these in their gifts!
- Clarins ‘Relax’ Body Treatment Oil – I’ve never actually tried this product but I’m intrigued to see if it’s worth the money as the full size is £40 for 100ml! This sample is pretty generous at 30ml so i’ll be able to give it a good test run!
All in all my freebie was worth £52 and seeing as I only paid £43 I don’t think that’s too bad at all! It even came in a super cute double sided canvas makeup bag! To make it even better, I still had £24 left on my spa gift card so it was even cheaper! Have you tried any Clarins products? What are your favourites?