Here we are at the end of another month and I can’t believe there are only three more left to go in 2016! This year has literally flown by! You all know the drill now with my empties posts so i’m just going to get stuck in and show you what i’ve finished up this month!
- Benefit The Porefessional Instant Wipe Out Mask – If you haven’t heard of these before then they are actually quite interesting. They are a sheet mask that just fits over your nose to try and reduce the appearance of pores there. I really enjoyed using this mask however I don’t think it did much for me. My skin felt lovely and smooth but I couldn’t see any visible differences. I wanted to love it but this won’t be a repurchase for me.
- No7 Beautiful Skin Wipes – I’ve gone on and on about these before and they still are my favourite wipes. They are so moist and refreshing and remove more makeup than most other wipes. I’m planning to get some more of these this week!
- OZ Naturals Vitamin C Cleanser* – I always like to have a foaming cleanser to hand for days when I want to cleanse my face in the morning or if i’ve not worn makeup. This one foamed up nicely and didn’t leave my skin feeling dry but it was nothing special so I won’t be buying this again.
- Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream Sample – I’ve had this sample quite a few times and I really like the way it makes my skin feel. It’s so moisturising and it feels so refreshing. I keep meaning to buy the full size so hopefully i’ll remember to do that this time once my current moisturisers run out!
- Nip & Fab Glycolic Fix Face Pads – I have loved using these, they have really helped keep my skin clear and refreshed. Acid toning is something that I am really trying to incorporate into my skincare routine so I will be picking these up again!
- Shiseido Benefiance Nutriperfect Day Cream Sample – This was a really nice moisturiser and I felt my skin was really hydrated once I’d used it. The sample lasted quite a few days too so I got a good few uses out of it. It’s quite expensive though so I think it won’t be something I purchase myself.
- B Beauty Retinol Sheet Mask* – I got this face mask from the lovely ladies at B Beauty and having never been a sheet mask fan before, I am a complete convert! This made my skin so fresh and soft that I will definitely be buying more myself!
- B Beauty Green Tea Sheet Mask* – Again, I loved this mask although I couldn’t really tell the difference between this one and the retinol one. My skin was plump and bright and I was really impressed with how my skin looked after just 20 minutes of using these masks!
- Merumaya Cleansing Balm Sample – This was nice but nothing special. It took my makeup off but it didn’t feel very luxurious. I won’t be buying the full size of this.
- Aurelia Cell Revitalise Day Moisturiser Sample – I think this is the second or third sample sachet i’ve been through now and I do really like it but it’s just way too expensive for me to buy the full size. It’s a lovely moisturiser though and makes my skin feel gorgeous!
- Batiste Dry Shampoo in Cherry – I always have cans of this on the go. It’s the only one that doesn’t make my hair feel like its full of hairspray! It makes my hair feel fresh and loads of people have mistake it for me washing my hair! I will constantly be repurchasing this!
- Body Shop Glazed Apple Shower Gel – This is my favourite ever scent from the Body Shop but it is limited to Christmas. I’ve rationed my last two bottles for this year and I am planing to buy more once it comes back into stock this year!
- Nivea Pearl Beauty Deodorant Mini – I have always liked this fragrance as it’s so fresh! These minis are great for little trips away and I always buy them if I’m going on a city break as they are so handy!
- L’Oreal Infallible 24 Hour Foundation – I’ve had this foundation in my collection for a while now and although I liked it, it’s a nice coverage but i’ve definitely had better foundations in the past so I won’t be buying it again. I also felt like the colours we a tad off so I couldn’t find a perfect match unfortunately but it was still nice enough for me to finish the bottle off!
- Benefit High Beam Mini – I really don’t like this product but I know there are a lot of people that do. It just doesn’t sit right on my skin and moves my foundation around underneath. I’ve got a few more of these but I’m not sure if I’m going to finish them as I have much better highlighters!
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primer Sachet – I never used to like this but this time when I tried it I really liked it. It completely smoothed my skin out and my foundation applied on top really nicely. I’d consider buying this full size in the future once I’ve run out of some of my other primers.
- Sleek Pout Paint – I’ve had this in my drawer for ages and I decided it looked like it was past its best. I never really used it as it was such a faff but it’s a dupe for the OCC lip tars so if you want to try them, these are the thing to try first!
- Clarins After Sun Moisturiser – I loved this product so much I wrote a whole blog post about it here. It enhanced my tan so much and my skin was so soft and smooth it was perfect!
- Shiseido Mattifying Moisturiser Sample – This was a nice moisturiser to use whilst I was away but it’s very liquid in texture and its a bit runny for my liking. I wouldn’t bother to buy the full size.
- Clarins Booster Repair Sample – I really don’t see the point of this product. It’s meant to repair skin after exposure to sun and other elements but it did nothing for me and was very greasy feeling. Not a product I would ever find time to use personally.
That’s it for this month! What have you guys finished off?