The other day, I read a blog post all about the Feel Unique sample service. Having never heard about it before, I headed over to the website to see what all the fuss was about and oh my goodness, how happy am I!? It’s too good a service not to share so I thought I’ll fill you all in on the best kept beauty sampling secret there is!
So what’s the deal? Once a month, you are able to check out the Feel Unique Sample Pick ‘N’ Mix section and choose 5 free samples. You do have to pay £3.95 for the delivery but as soon as you receive the samples you are emailed a coupon for £3.95 off your next shop, with no minimum spend as the code comes through in the form of a gift voucher not a discount. So effectively, you are getting the products for free and they have tonnes to choose from! Let me show you what goodies I bagged:
- Xen-Tan Ultra Dark Weekly Self Tan – This could be hilarious as I didn’t read that it was the ultra dark version and I am so pale! Watch this space for wotsit legs!
- Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Maverick – Possibly the most generous sized sample of the bunch and would definitely last you ages! This was sneakily not listed in the makeup category and instead was under ‘other’ so make sure you’re checking all the sections out!
- Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm – I have tried this before and I liked it so this will be perfect for saving to travel with! I suspect you could get at least two uses out of this tub!
- Bioderma Micellar Water – Everyone bangs on about this and i’ve never tried it so now’s the time! This is a little 10ml sample so I should be able to get at least 2 uses out of it too!
- Replica Beach Walk Fragrance – I love the packaging of these fragrances so just took a stab in the dark and ordered it. It’s sweeter than i’d usually wear so i’m still on the fence but it had made me want to try some of their other fragrances out!
Definitely let me know what samples you pick if you decide to do this and if you are new to Feel Unique then please feel free to use my discount code which gets you 15% off your first order! Here’s the link with the discount : Discounted Link. If you don’t want to use that link then here’s the link straight to Feel Unique but no discount will be given: Regular Link. I just want to say that this isn’t sponsored, I just love the service and thought i’d share it with you all too!