I’ve been fancying doing a gift guide for a while now so I thought i’d go with the most obvious first incase I don’t get a chance to do anymore! Today is all about amazing beauty gifts that are £20 or under! I feel this bracket is where some of the most amazing little goodies can be found so today I’m going to share with you what I’ve found!
- Becca Glow On The Go Kit in Moonstone |£20 – Oh how I want this set so badly myself! My Becca Opal highlight is one of my absolute favourites and this half size version of moonstone would just be fabulous! Not only that but you also get a little bottle of their highlighting liquid in moonstone too. Available from Space NK here.
- Ole Henriksen Try Us Love Us Holiday Kit |£12 – I may have already purchased one of these intending it to be a gift and it may have accidentally fallen open and into my drawer. A great way to try the brand out if like me you’ve always been a bit curious about it! A lovely range of products inside and there’s also a 4 piece collection too that retails for £18 if you want to spend a bit more! These are available on Feel Unique and I have a 15% off sign up code if you want to use it: 15% off link. Here’s the links to the £12 set & the £18 set.
- Sebastian Professional Mini Gift Set |£12.50 – There’s something incredibly lovely about using salon products at home and the Sebastian Hydre range is something I have personally used in the past so this little try it set is perfect for this christmas and it’s such good value! You get 4 products that will help you lock your style down and they’re such good quality too! Available from Feel Unique here.
- Beauty Bay the Collection The New Neutrals Look |£18 – I’ve been desperate to get my hands on some Makeup Geek shadows for ages now and whilst looking I came across this amazing little set from Beauty Bay. They have created an eyeshadow look in a pouch for you with step by step instructions to make the most out of your new products! Perfect for new makeup lovers building their collection or even makeup addicts who can never get enough! Available from Beauty Bay here.
- L’Occitane Hands & Feet Duo |£16 – L’occitane hand creams are probably my favourite ever and at this time of the year we all need to keep our hands and feet nourished! This little set is from their Shea Butter range which is their most mositurising and is also quite neutral in scent so is guaranteed to be a hit with everyone! Available from L’Occitane here.
Five beauty gifts that are £20 and under to ensure you have something for everyone and maybe a little something for yourself too! Which would you be the most happy to receive?