I’m sorry that day 5 is a little late, I went to an event at my local Intu yesterday evening and just never got round to writing a post! Bad blogger Molly! Anyway today I thought i’d try and come up with 5 gifts under £5 for those of you who are on a budget but don’t want to buy utter tat. I have a feeling this may be a challenge as everything seems to be so expensive right now, but I’ll try and find you some bargains! This is clearly for the budget secret santa gifts or extra little stocking fillers so hopefully it’ll be helpful!
- Invisibobble 3 Pack – These are amazing if like me you suffer from headaches but have long thick hair that needs tying up! They don’t snag, they don’t cause tension and they don’t leave kinks in your hair. I actually received some of these from Tom last year and I was so chuffed! These come in at £3.75 for a pack of three or if you have short hair, you could try the Nano version for £3.95.
- Tanya Burr Individual Lashes – These are currently on sale at Feel Unique for only £3.80. There’s plenty in a pack which means they should last your recipient a while and the packaging is super cute making it a perfect little gift!
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush in Santa Rose – This has got to be one of my favourite all time blushes! It’s a perfect every day shade that blends like a dream and is so pigmented with such a finely milled powder! The packaging is cheap and cheerful but the product inside is wonderful! Other colours are available but Santa Rose is definitely my favourite and for only £3.99 you can’t go wrong!
- Fleur De Force Eyeshadow Quad – Again on sale from Feel Unique for only £4.75 This would make an amazing little gift! With four gorgeous shades inside it looks like it’s worth substantially more than it actually costs! Lunar Rose is a gorgeous autumnal palette that is perfect for those who are looking to try out a touch more colour!
- Tanya Burr Mrs Claus Manicure Set – I’ve got to admit that I’m not a huge Tanya Burr fan as I find her product line a bit gimmicky and aimed at young girls. However, this is such a good value set and looks the most ‘gift like’ out of the five. This retails for £5 and has a nail varnish and nail file included in a gorgeously festive looking box. This is perfect for secret Santa and any nail varnish lover would be happy to receive this!
I can’t believe I managed to find 5 decent gifts under £5. I would be happy to receive any of these apart from maybe the nail kit as I get my nails done at the salon as I just never can be bothered to do my own. I cannot believe how much good stuff you can get for such a low price! If I can find enough I’d like to do a £1 gift guide to see what you can actually get for £1! I know there is some good stuff around as I filled my calendar for Jay with loads of £1 goodies! Let me know if you’d be interested in that! There should be another post today so then I’m back up to date with Blogmas!