I’m still behind on Blogmas but I’m just persevering. I’ve been ill, i’ve been busy at uni and every single Christmas meal seemed to happen in one week. It’s safe to say i’d like to sleep until Christmas eve. Today I thought I’d write a post on my New Years Resolutions and Goals for 2017, I usually think of about 10 and seal them so I can’t read them until the following year but I thought I’d write a blog post instead and just not look at it again until next year. I’ve tried to include a mix and we’ll have to see next year how many i’ve managed to achieve!
- Get a 1st in my degree. (This could go either way)
- Travel to at least 3 new countries/cities
- Reach 2000 wordpress followers (This is a goal i’d love to achieve by the end of the year)
- Reach 3000 Twitter followers (I hope to achieve this as I’d love to keep growing my Twitter as I love to interact with followers on Twitter)
- Have made a positive start in my new career.
- Aim to post on my blog at least twice a week.
- Have either found a house or be closer to finding one than I am now!
- Lose half a stone (a standard one but I feel a bit chubs right now)
- Aim for 500 instagram followers. (With the new instagram this is like fighting a losing battle)
- Feel as successful at the end of 2017 as I do now at the end of 2016.
What are your goals or resolutions for the new year? Let me know in the comments!