As we’re coming to the end of the year I thought I’d share with you my 5 most popular posts for this years as ranked by their number of views. Ironically the majority of them were not written this year so maybe that’s telling my something, who knows! Anyway here are the posts in case you haven’t managed to read them yet!
- What I Got For My 21st Birthday – Yes this was in fact my most popular post of the year which is totally ironic as I’m now 22 and have in fact written a ‘What I Got For My 22nd Birthday‘ Post now too. I do love ‘birthday haul’ posts as they are just so interesting and I love to be nosy!
- Get The Look: MAC Woodwinked – I think this is because everyone just loves the colour of MAC Woodwinked but can sometimes be put off by how Orange it comes out when you blend it. This is still one of my personal favourite posts along side the similar one I did for MAC Club!
- Review: Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation – This is still a popular foundation on the market and its also pretty expensive so people are always looking for reviews on whether it’s actually worth the money or not. I am surprised though that this has been my most popular foundation review to date!
- Worth The Hype? – Charlotte Tilbury Legendary Lashes Mascara – This was a big launch when it came out and I grabbed it pretty much straight away. However, there were plenty of mixed reviews around and it’s definitely up there with some of the pricier mascaras so I received an influx of views on this one! I also got quite a few when I wrote about why I was returning it too!
- MAC New York Apple Lipstick Review & Review: Makeup Obsession Customisable Palette – These were tied for 5th place with exactly the same amount of views. MAC New York Apple is relatively unheard of in the blogging community as nobody seems to talk about it so I think that’s why this one faired so well! It’s a gorgeous colour and perfect for this time of the year! Makeup Obsession caused a bit of a storm when it hit Boots a few months ago and everyone wanted to know if it was any good or not! I grabbed a palette and filled it with warm tones and everyone loved reading about it as it’s such a good bargain!
Did you like these posts and did you mange to read them all first time around? What was your most popular post this year?