I’m sorry but how is it March 31st today?! This year is absolutely flying by, we’re a quarter of the way through already! It’s been such a busy month for me and Aprils proving to be just as busy seeing as I’m jetting of to the states on Thursday! As always, month end means it’s empties time and when I opened the box this month I had genuinely forgotten half of the items I’d placed in there over the last four weeks! I clearly have had a busy month!
- Heyland & Whittle Orient Candle – This is the most obvious item in the box and probably took the longest to use up! I got it from one of my lovely tutees as a Christmas present and assumed I would have burnt it by the end of January! This thing was relentless and actually gave off a stronger fragrance as time went by too! I did prefer the slightly milder fragrance it gave off towards the beginning of it’s life but it was a lovely wintery scent nonetheless. I am also the sad act who is saving this glass to use for my Gin & Tonics as it’s the perfect size!
- Soap & Glory Flake Away Scrub – This was in my CrossEyes goodie bag and I finally got round to using it this month! I can literally never be bothered to exfoliate my skin so when I do, I go a bit mad! I used this whole tub in one go and my skin felt great! I need to use some of my other scrubs up soon as I seem to have a tonne! I’ve always been a fan of this one though and would happily use it again.
- Bath & Body Works Cherry Champagne Toast Anti Bac Gel – Oh how I enjoyed picking these out last year when I went to the states! My favourite was definitely the Island Margarita which they have since discontinued! Damn them! This made my hands feel nice and fresh but the scent was very strong to the point where people were commenting on it. It wasn’t a bad smell, just very intense. When i’m there next week I’m going to look for a milder scent for my next batch to bring home!
- Clarins Relax Bath & Shower Concentrate – This is my all time favourite bath product and something I need to have in my life at all times. I can already feel myself stressing that I’ve let myself completely run out! I may have to order some more tonight! If you need calming down, go out and buy yourself a bottle of this, you won’t regret it.
- Nip & Fab Glycolic Scrub Fix – This is my new holy grail face scrub as it just seems to work absolute wonders. Since my Nip & Fab haul, I have been loving this brand of skincare, but this has been the real stand out product for me! It’s such good value and leaves my skin in excellent condition. I have already bought another tube!
- NYX Matte Finish Setting Spray – I love setting sprays and, regardless of whether they work wonders or not, I love spritzing my face with them to end my makeup routine. I’ve had this NYX spray a while and I really enjoyed it. It’s a good budget friendly option if you don’t want to go all out on the Urban Decay All Nighter. I would definitely buy it again at some point!
- Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser – I’m honestly surprised at how much I enjoyed using this cleanser! It was great as a second cleanse or a morning freshen up and left my skin feel clean but not stripped in the slightest. It also left it incredibly soft which I really liked! I have cleansers coming out of my ears but if I didn’t I’d definitely grab this again!
- Seventeen Skin Wow Concealer – This is such a dupe for the Touche Eclat but hey, i’m not complaining at the lower price! Unlike the Touche Eclat, this is more concealing than highlighting yet it does still brighten your under eyes beautifully. It also lasted a lot longer than I expected and at around the £7 mark it’s a complete bargain! I’ve written a post all about it here.
- Tony Moly Skin Purifying Masks in Seaweed & Milk of Makgeolli – I loved using these two masks but I don’t know whether I can honestly say they did anything. I bought the full set of Tony Moly masks and despite being great value, i’ve not noticed any real benefits from using them which is a shame.
- REN V-Cleanse Revitalising Night Cream – This was from my Look Incredible Advent Calendar and actually lasted me quite a long time! To say the price of REN skincare, I don’t really feel like this did anything that my other creams haven’t done and I did find it a tiny bit greasy with prolonged use.
- DHC Deep Cleansing Oil Sample – I had this from Feel Uniques Sample Service and I actually really liked it! It was light and non-greasy and just seemed to dissolve makeup really easily! A pretty good find!
That’s everything for this month! What did you guys finish off this month? Let me know in the comments!